Thursday, July 25, 2013

Stress Week



                   Today was a a bit challenging or me because we had our mastery test. And the fact we have loads of things to do for example projects, entrance exams, exams, application forms and we have CAT earlier. Now my body is aching because i'm so tired from all the marching and exercises. And the fact that we have to study for tomorrows mastery test. But I know that its only the first part of our senior year. This is just the start of our challenges and tasks in order to reach our goals and to do our part in order to graduate. I always put into mind that my future starts now. What I do today, it will really have a mark on my life. As the saying goes "You only live once" for me it means that we should do good now in order to say that we indeed did our best and lived to the fullest. I realized that we don't need to get attention in order to graduate but all we need is motivation to do our best and to march on March. Good vibes for SY 2013-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment